Saturday, January 19, 2008

My latest:

Here is my latest cow potholder. I had to hold off posting it because I had to make sure my swap buddy, Aurora saw it first. I loved making him and hope to make more for presents. He's lovable.



We had a snow day on Thursday. we got a whole whopping 3-4 inches of snow and they called school! WooHoo! We stayed in our jammies until noon and then precided to laze around the rest of the day. What a welcome break it was. I did whip up a scarf for my hubby'e sister who is turning 50 on Saturday. I used thos little corkscrews for fring. I think it cam out really cute. I'm working on another one in different colors from my stash.


4 comments:

Lesalicious said...

Don't you just love those snow days where you can lay back relax watch tv and crochet away. :) love the scarf oh so cute. :) Oh you know i have to love the cow potholder seen on Swap Swap Gals blog, it's not showing up on yours but, I remember how it looked.:) great job.

CraftyAshley said...

Mooo! Love the cow. And how awesome to get snowed in. It takes a lot to get snowed in here. Hope your staying warm!!!

Crafty Christina said...

The scarf is so cute! And I love the cow! Its th cutest potholder ever!

Unknown said...

I like your little snake at the top. So cute!