Monday, March 10, 2008

Tag

Hi! I was tagged by Ashley and here are the rules. Now lets see if there are 7 interesting things about me.

The tag rules are:
1. When tagged, place the name of the person and URL on your blog
2. Post the rules on your blog
3. Write 7 things about yourself
4. Name 7 of your favorite weblogs
5. Send an e-mail letting those bloggers know they have been tagged
So here are 7 random things about me:


1. I was raised in Guaynabo, Puerto Rico. Even though I am blonde-haired, blue-eyed gringo. I can speak Spanish like a native and it always freaks people out.

2. I play the guitar. I play everyday for my students. You know what they say:"Music tames the savage beast."

3. I sang in a rock band in HS called "Snow Princess" 1 guess at who the princess was. LOL

4.I was married to my college sweetheart for 7 years before he decided he didn't love/want me anymore and left me with 2 toddlers.

5. I was a single mom for 3 years until I met my DH who is truly my best friend and perfect life partner.

6. I had Devin when I was 36 and Trenton at 38 to make a total of 4 kiddos!

7.In another life I want to be a meterologist/climatologist(so thrilling, I know! But what else am I going to do with over 60 college hours in that area?)

So there you are 7 facts!
I tag Olga, Aurora, Christina, Rose, Lesa,
Viller who wants to share!

Thanks for taking a gander!

3 comments:

Crafty Christina said...

Thanks for the cool info! It helps to get to know you better! You know what's funny...I'm PR and can't speak much Spanish at all. I have the worst accent.

CraftyAshley said...

That is so fun! I loved hearing everything about you!

Amanda @RusticRemnants said...

Wow! Not only are you super crafty you have musical talent too.