Sunday, July 11, 2010

Rain, rain go awaaay......

Here's what the Land Of Oz looks like today:So I am staying curled up at home with my family and we're watching NASCAR,F1 racing, and pretty soon World Cup Soccer.....Viva Espana!

Here are some more of the squares I've been stowing away for the Flower Box Blanket I've been working on.


Remember the picture of my sister's beagle I posted last week? Well, she was cuddled up with the Floaty Fall Scarf WIP that I had been working on......




Here it is! My Dh remarked, "Gee mom, sure is purply!" I'm hoping it will make a great addition to my fall wardrobe. I like the pattern and drape so much I started a second out of cotton thread, maybe it'll work for the very beginning of the school.
Notice the strange color? the lighting is sooooo bad in the house today because of the t-storms. it really is a lovely lime color.

We've got a busy weel planned. taylor and I are going to do a college visit this Thursday with my sister and her daughter , who is also a senior this year. DS:Austen and I have to make a quick trip up to his school(KSU) in Manhattan, KS. this week too, so he can meet with an advisor and get his new schedule hammered out for the fall. Now, the little boys and I just need to get some pool time in.
Crochet happy, happy goodness to you!

4 comments:

Crafty Christina said...

Sounds like you're going to be super busy!

I love the floaty scarf! It's gorgeous in purple.

We were supposed to have severe thunderstorms here and they passed us right by. Just a few clouds and not much else. Not that I'm complaining.

Can't wait to see the new project all finished.

Libby said...

Enjoy the rain! We've had a couple of t-storms, but mostly just hot, scorching heat.

Love all the projects and can't wait to see the real lime color. I like what I saw and looking for more yarny goodness. :-D

Lorena said...

I love the floaty scarf!! I have 3 of them!!
Great job on the purple and I can't wait to see the lime!

Dragonflymom said...

No more rain for us here...but it is coming. Love the newest projects.