Tuesday, June 14, 2011

The new Babee Uglee......

Hi all! We are sure enjoying a first full week of summer vacation here in the heartland. We make trips to the skateboard park when we feel like it, go to the pool on a whim, and even...gasp! stay in our jammies way too long in the morning!


My hooks have not been still but I haven't had time to keep you aprised of how fast my Uglees have been selling. 4 have sold this week alone, including in that 2 different Babee Uglees. Here is the first one that sold.



Here is the next one I sold:

Here is the latest Babee Uglee, now listed in my shop!

5 comments:

Posh Pooch Designs said...

Very cute and sweet.

byhooks4u said...

They are cute..

lovestitch said...

What a cutie!!! Love all your Urglees!!!

Libby said...

Sounds like your summer is off to a great start! Congrats on your sales. :-)

Beansieleigh said...

Babee Uglee is absolutely my FAVORITE, Caroline!! Glad to hear you're enjoying your Summer Vacation too! ~tina